Get the salary you want in less than 48 hours, without having to do the research.
You’ve spent hundred of hours sending out cover letters, resumes, networking, and interviewing, and you FINALLY have a job offer!
Congratulations! You are at the finish line!
But don’t fall down at the end! You need to give your response, probably in less than 48 hours, and you haven’t done the research to support an argument for the salary and benefits you want.
Where can you get the data you need?
How will you use it to get the raise you want?
With the Custom Analysis & Coaching package your salary negotiation research will be done for you and you will be coached on your specific negotiation situation.
Say goodbye to being nervous, scared, and just hoping to get the salary and benefits you want. Salary Negotiators will help you confidently secure the salary you deserve.
- Custom economic research on your specific situation by an experienced labor economist.
- Negotiation strategies and tactics tailored to your unique situation.
- Turnaround time of 24-48 hours.
Join the ranks of satisfied clients:
How it works:
- Contact me to see if I have availability.
- You fill out a survey and submit a deposit.
- We have a skype/phone call to discuss your situation.
- I do the research to support your salary and benefits request.
- We have another skype/phone call to discuss my findings and discuss what negotiation strategies would be most appropriate for your situation.
- I finalize the documents to present to your employer during the negotiations.
- You successfully negotiate for the salary and benefits you deserve!
- $500 if we negotiate more than $5,000 above the initial offer.
- $250 if we negotiate less than $5,000 above the initial offer.
- $100 for all other situations.
My clients’ average salary increase is $8,250.
Clients deposit $500 up front, and if we are unable to negotiate more than $5,000 above your initial salary offer, the appropriate amount is returned.
Guarantee: I am committed to your complete satisfaction with my services. If for any reason you’re not entirely satisfied with my services, a 100% money back guarantee is open for 30 days from date of purchase. All you have to do is ask and your money will be refunded, no questions asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Why are you qualified to give salary negotiation advice?
I negotiated a 40% raise for myself during my last job change and have helped tens of clients negotiate increased salary ($8,250 on average) and benefits. I have been involved in labor negotiations on a day-to-day basis since 2009, supporting them with economic analysis.
2) What industries have your clients worked in?
Public sector, business services (consulting), financial services, transportation, and the non-profit industries.
3) What data do you use in your analysis?
I use publicly available information sources, including but not limited to, Payscale.com, Salary.com, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Job Search Intelligence, Indeed.com, Glassdoor.com, SalaryExpert.com, and Industry Association Surveys. Each source has its strengths and weaknesses, and not every source is appropriate for every situation.
4) Can you do a shorter turnaround time than 48 hours?
Yes, but it depends on my current client workload. Please contact me to see if I can accommodate a rush request.
5) Can you come and negotiate with my boss for me?
Currently, I do not negotiate in-person on behalf of clients, but will help coach you on your specific situation.